This wiki is in need of contributors!
If you are going to copy anything from the FTB Gregtech wiki, please insert this notice where-ever relevant Template:FTB_Attribution.
These are not listed in any particular order. Please add to the list if you think of something that should be added.
- Electricity Can find most info about this here http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_5/Electricity. Some information _might_ need to be updated. So verify everything listed conforms to our modpack. Anything else that may improve the form of the page and organization.
- GT Pipes (and cables, though Electricity has that already, so probably don't need their own page) Can find most info about this here  (and more info in link above)  
- Category:GT_Tools All GT tools
- Category:GT_Covers All GT covers, both the ones covered at the FTB wiki and those special to GTNH (Like one or two, like the fluid filter cover)
- Blood Magic Altar additions/clean up
- Galacticraft Oxygen setups, how to produce oxygen in space and what the player should bring with them. (probably in the form of a guide/tutorial, and include pictures)
- Questing needs some explanation, including the difference between main and non-main quests and how to identify them, as well as explaining how quests are laid out in this modpack.
- All Multiblock Machines from GregTech and now GT++ (Cleanroom is highest priority)
- IC2 Crops List
- GT-NEI-Ore-Plugin Spreadsheet Export Tutorial
- Category:GT Multiblock Machines All GT and GT++ multiblocks
- A basic guide, or a link to what sort of format/style is expected on the wiki for novice writers.
Metals/ore and how to get them/make them
Thanks to everyone who helps!